We are looking for an experienced individual who is able to work closely with customers and company management. Our ideal candidate has experience in a fast paced environment, is detail oriented, self-motivated, and is able to communicate effectively with our customers and with fellow employees. This position is responsible for day to day duties related to video gaming terminal functions, including but not limited to: maintenance, trouble shooting, repairs and completing related paperwork. This position requires driving to and from locations in the route area. Applicants with a current Terminal Handler License will receive first consideration. Our company offers assistance with the application process for new employees who are not currently licensed through the Illinois Gaming Board.
- Current Illinois Terminal Handler or Technician license or must be able to become licensed by the Illinois Gaming Board within 90 days of start date.
- Must submit to an independent background check including but not limited to criminal, driving and financial history.
- Strong moral character and work ethic
- Experience with money handling and accountability documentation
- Strong technical repair experience (coin-op amusement and video gaming terminal repair experience a huge plus)
- Computer, smart phone, Excel/Word, and internet skills are required.
- Strong basic math skills are needed
- Must be organized and capable of filling out necessary paperwork clearly, completely and able to meet deadlines.