A MyPillow a Day Giveaway
- PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION IS FREE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION OVERVIEW: The 2016 Laredo Hospitality’s “A Pillow a Day Giveaway” (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC (“Sponsor”). The Promotion will be available in eleven (11) participating gaming cafes/restaurants that operate in Illinois under the ownership and management of Sponsor under the names Stella’s Place and Shelby’s (the “Gaming Cafes”). Each participating Gaming Café will have thirty (30) MyPillows to be given away as the daily prize. One (1) MyPillow will be given away each day at each eleven (11) participating locations.
- ELIGIBILITY: The promotion is open to all guests that are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry.
- PARTICIPATION: To participate, eligible guests may visit the eleven (11) participating locations. Participating guests must fill out an entry to be eligible for that day’s drawing. Each entry must have the guest’s name, phone number or E-mail address, employee initials, and drawing date. The entry must be deposited into the drawing vessel in order be considered a valid entry. Guests may fill out and deposit one (1) entry per location per day. All valid entries must be deposited by approximately 6:59pm each day prior to the drawing. Entries filled out after the 7:00pm drawing may be deposited after the completion of the drawing and will be valid for the following day’s drawing. (i.e. A guest may qualify one (1) entry before 7:00pm and one (1) after 7:00pm on the same day at the same location as they will qualify for different drawings. However, this will exclude the guest from qualifying an entry the following day at that location before 7:00pm.
- DATES: Thursday, September 1 – Friday, September 30, 2016
- DRAWINGS: Each day, a drawing will take place at all eleven (11) participating locations. Drawings will take place at approximately 7:00pm, where one (1) entry will be randomly selected from all deposited entries. The drawn entry will be the winner upon verification. If an entry does not have the guest’s name, phone number or E-mail address, employee initial, and drawing date, it will be deemed invalid and a new entry will be selected. If an invalid entry is drawn, a redraw will take place until a valid entry is selected. In the event that no entries are eligible at the time of the drawing, no prize will be awarded. Ineligible entries include but are not limited to: no entries deposited into the drawing vessel, wrongfully duplicated entries, guest found to be under the age of 21, etc. Any unclaimed prizes at the conclusion of the promotion may be given out at management’s discretion.
- WINNERS: Winners need not be present to win and will be notified via their information provided on their entry. If the winner cannot be notified, prize will be forfeit. All notified winners will have thirty (30) days from their drawing date to come to the Gaming Café where their entry was selected. to claim their prize. Any unclaimed prizes after the thirty (30) days will be forfeit. Guests may win once per day, per location, but may win multiple times over the length of the promotion. To claim their prize, winners must show valid identification (either a Driver’s License, State ID, or Pass Port).
|A MyPillow a Day Giveaway|
|Date:||Prize||# of Winners|
- CONDITIONS: All taxes on Gifts/Prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes valued at $600 or more will be required to provide tax identification information and will be sent a 1099. Entries are nontransferable. Gifts/Prizes may be substituted by the Sponsor in the event that the featured Gift/Prize becomes unavailable. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or ineligible entries. No copies or reproductions allowed.
By participating, each Participating Eligible Entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Promotion; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, the Gaming Cafes, and affiliated agencies or entities working on this Promotion, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize; and (c) in the case of winners in the Weekly Sweepstakes or Grand Prize Drawings, the right to use such winner’s name, photograph, quote(s), and/or likeness for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, without limitation and without compensation other than the Prize awarded. By participating, entrant also agrees not to release any publicity or other materials on their own or through someone else regarding their participation in the Promotion without the prior consent of the Sponsor, which it may withhold in its sole discretion.
- MISCELLANEOUS: In the event of a discrepancy between these Official Rules and any creative/collateral materials relating to the Promotion, these Official Rules will prevail. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or damaged entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the notification of winners, or in any Promotion-related materials. No more than the advertised number of Prizes will be awarded. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion. Persons who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion (or portion thereof) for any or no reason, including if Sponsor determines that any portion of the Promotion is compromised for any reason, and, if terminated, at Sponsor’s discretion, Sponsor may select the potential winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the applicable drawing(s) prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participating Eligible Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (c) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will a Participating Eligible Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participating Eligible Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participating Eligible Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and Participating Eligible Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Illinois, USA.
- SPONSOR: Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC, 2700 South River Road, Suite 106, Des Plaines, IL 60018.